Our profound history conveys the passion we hold even today that ensures good health for all.
Starting from R.S. Bhargava Pharmacy in 1920 under the vigilance of Late Dr. S.S. Bhargava, to transition to Bhargava Phytolab, the company has developed into an integrated phyto – pharmaceutical company with the same old zeal, commitment & transparency.
Today, Bhargava Phytolab prides itself on innovation, the latest technology and high-quality natural products. It’s still operated by the Bhargava family who continues to be passionate about touching lives with care & strive to fully satisfy the needs of patients by integrating the benefits of homeopathic & herbal medicines.
Bhargava Phytolab is persistently engaged in improving quality of everyday lives by believing in the motto – “Heal the body natural way”.
Behind every vision there is a dream, a dream envisioned by the Managing Director, Mr. R. S. Bhargava to develop homeopathic medicines in best possible patient compliant dosage forms, covering a broad spectrum of illnesses.
The company presently manufactures a wide range of medicines that are at par with Indian and International quality standards.